Ocean Spirit Cruises
Michaelmas Cay is a picturesque reef sand island surrounded by magical coral gardens teeming with an incredible diversity of marine life. The Cay is a protected seabird sanctuary playing host to over 20,000 migratory seabirds ... one of the most important nesting sights in the Southern Hemisphere.
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES:
- Cruise experience on a luxury sailing catamaran
- Informative tours on our air conditioned semi-submersible vessel
- FREE use of all snorkeling equipment and tuition
- Guided nature tour of the island and bird sanctuary
- Morning and afternoon refreshments
- Informative tours by our qualified Marine Biologists
OCEAN SPIRIT CRUISES offers daily cruises to Michaelmas Cay for SNORKELLING, DIVING, SAILING on Australia's magnificent Great Barrier Reef. Set Sail aboard our five star catamaran and enjoy a reef experience - a day to remember .
Start in the shallow waters of the cay and practice the basic skills under the close supervision of your instructor. After your first scuba dive you'll receive a PADI Certificate of Recognition & memories to last a lifetime.
We access the best dive sites and our dive instructor will give you a full site briefing to ensure you have a first class dive on the Great Barrier Reef. All divers must complete a medical questionnaire on board before diving. Certain medical conditions may prohibit diving in accordance with the law.
Boarding Time 8:00am
Departure Time 8:30am
Return Time approx 5:00pm
Departure Location Marlin Jetty, Cairns