Reef Experience - Day Cruise
Commence boarding at 7:30am, at the Marlin Jetty in Cairns for a BBQ breakfast. Then cruise to the Great Barrier Reef, where you spend 6 full hours snorkeling, scuba diving, swimming & visiting 2 spectacular reef locations. Come face to face with schools of tropical reef fish & amazing spectacular coral formations.
Let friendly, highly trained scuba dive instructors & crew show you the underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef on an introductory scuba dive or certified scuba diving. The glass bottom boat departs regularly for coral & marine life viewing.
The 2nd location, Breaking Patches, is renowned for it's forest staghorn coral, large sea fans & black coral trees, yielding some 400 species of coral, & a vertical wall teaming with marine life.
On departure it's time to hold on and enjoy the ride - lots of fun and bubbles with Boom-netting. Cruising back to Cairns at Dolphin speed so keep an eye out for dolphins as they surf along side most days, sit back, relax or socialise with new friends with a cold drink from the bar, on the spacious sundeck. View the days video and watch the sun go down on one of the seven natural wonders of the world as you enjoy complimentary wine, cheese & tropical fruits.
- 6 hours on the reef at two spectacular Outer Barrier Reef locations
- A guided snorkel, introductory dive or certified dive
- Glass bottom boat tour and commentary
- Freshly prepared BBQ breakfast on your journey to the reef
- Smorgasbord hot & cold lunch
- Morning tea & coffee
- Wine & cheese/fruit platter on return
- All equipment & wetsuit hire
- On your vacation enjoy a delicious tropical buffet lunch as we cruise from Hastings
- Limited numbers to ensure personalized service
- Bus transfers from Cairns accommodation
- All reef levies & charges