Tropic Wings - Port Douglas Experience
Enjoy a relaxing afternoon visit to Port Douglas, an international celebrity hotspot and popular film location.
- Journey via the Captain Cook Highway, one of Australia's most scenic coastal drives.
- The Rainforest Habitat Wildlife Sanctuary - Explore Australia's leading environmental wildlife experience with a guided tour through the three wildlife environments depicted: the rainforest, the wetlands, and the grasslands.
- Lunch with the Lorikeets - Enjoy this delicious hot buffet served with salads, cheeses, and tropical fruits.
- Port Douglas Village - Head into the township of Port Douglas for free time at your own leisure. You can wander the many boutique shops along Macrossan Street, stop for a few drinks at the Courthouse Hotel or Iron Bar, and relax or stroll along beautiful Four Mile Beach.
- Time for more shopping or enjoying a snack or a few drinks at your pick-up point Marina Mirage, as the sun sets on your perfect day before returning to Cairns.
Phone Direct 1300 731 620