Private Apartments in the Sea Temple Port Douglas Complex
Stay 7 Nights / Pay 5 Nights
Stay 4 Nights / Pay 3 Nights
Valid: 16th October - 24th December & 16th January - 23rd June 2019
Private Apartment in the Sea Temple Port Douglas
Spoil Yourself with Luxury Port Douglas Accommodation
If you are looking to pamper yourself in luxury apartments in North Queensland then this could be the most important information that you can read today.
Imagine yourself right now, sitting on the deck poolside at one of the top Port Douglas Resorts, your
Taking photos so all of your friends can see how you are holidaying in style!
Staying in a private apartment located in the Sea Temple Port Douglas Complex, you will be sitting in the lap of luxury. The perfect base for your Great Barrier Reef tour, right beside Australia’s only tropical links golf course, the Palmer Sea Reef and just an hour or so by road from Cairns Airport.
Sounds like heaven?
These private apartments in the Sea Temple Port Douglas Complex are an affordable extravagance with all of the amenities standard because you deserve it.
Choose your next holiday with FNQ Apartments we're sure to have the perfect retreat for you. Call now on 1300 731 620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – your dream holiday awaits!
Did you know that there is also a Sea Temple Resort in Palm Cove? If you would like to have a look please click here.
4 Mile Beach: 5 minutes walk
Macrossan St: 5 minutes drive
Cairns Airport: 50 minutes drive
Style/Rate: Self-contained Studio's, One, Two & Three Bedroom Apartments, Penthouses & Swimouts.
Our private apartments in the Sea Temple Port Douglas Complex offer you the ultimate in extravagance! Enjoy a penthouse with private rooftop spa, swim-out apartment or golf retreat apartment with private plunge pool.
Thank you, I had a great break away.
Some of the activities we participated included
- Kuranda Markets (wouldn’t recommend due to lack of variety and poor quality goods)
- Kuranda butterfly sanctuary (a beautiful and peaceful experience. You get the opportunity to see the butterflies in all stages of life and a large variety of butterflies not normally seen)
- Breakfast with the birds at the wildlife centre (it was lovely being able to get up close with a variety of exotic birds)
- Daintree River Cruise (a great opportunity to view crocodiles. The guide was very informative and engaging)
- Daintree Forest Walk (a beautiful experience, we had a great guide who brought the forest alive. Would highly recommend)
- Drifting on Mossman River (a fun and peaceful experience. Would only attempt if you have moderate or above fitness).
- Day trip to Low Island ( a great option if you don’t want to travel out to the main reef as trip out is a lot shorter and you can still experience the reef as well as be on land if you prefer). The staff were fantastic and provided a lovely buffet lunch as part of the experience)
- Port Douglas markets (great markets with quality goods at reasonable prices). Get there early as it is very popular).
We couldn’t fault the service we received. The staff are very friendly and eager to help and their communication was excellent. Nothing was ever a problem. I would have no hesitation in using FNQ apartments again in the future.
I am happy for you to use my comments on your website.
I hope this helps.
Note: Rates are based on a weekly service in these Privately Managed Apartments.
|The rates above are based on a service every 8 days - daily service is available on request.|
|Minimum 3 Night Stay|
This luxury Port Douglas accommodation consists of a selection of handpicked private apartments located in the Sea Temple Port Douglas Complex and managed by an offsite property manager. When you choose to book a private apartment at this Resort, you will be checked in by the property manager who will also offer additional services such as luggage storage. As the occupant of a privately managed apartment you will notice some differences such as the check in process and you will not have the facility to run a tab - you will pay as you go. This also means you will not be able to access room service. Apart from that you will have full access to the facilities of the Resort.
Check In is with the private property manager either at their office in Macrossan Street or they may meet you at Sea Temple. Either way they will take you to your apartment.
This private property manager specialises in luxury Port Douglas Accommodation selecting exclusive apartments and Port Douglas holiday homes. Carefully hand picked, premium properties are their hallmark and your assurance of high quality while offering maximum value.
Cancellation fees unless otherwise arranged are as follows:
30 days or more before arrival - full refund less a $200 administration fee
Between 29 - 14 days before arrival - your holding deposit and 2 nights accommodation
Less than 14 days before arrival - full payment - we recommend travel insurance
Rates in Australian dollars and inc GST
- Childrens Pool
- Direct Beach Access
- Fitness Centre
- Lagoon Style Pool
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Guest Quarters
- In Room Safe
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Spa Bath
- TVs In Every Room
- White Linen and Towels
- Pool and Beach Towels
- WiFi unavailable in some Apartments, please check
Sea Temple Resort and Spa Port Douglas
Mitre Street, Port Douglas