Sanctuary Palm Cove Queensland
Sanctuary Palm Cove
Sanctuary Palm Cove is peaceful, tranquil, luxurious and utterly relaxing. It’s everything you’d expect if you wanted to hide away from the world and indulge in a 5-Star retreat.
As you enter the resort through inconspicuous electronic gates, you’ll feel instantly relaxed. Inside it opens out on to 3 acres of lush tropical gardens and, right in the middle of it all, are majestic melaleuca trees beside a huge lily padded lagoon.
The Sanctuary’s apartments are extremely spacious with a large private balcony, fantastic large dining area with bi-fold doors and wonderful views, a beautiful fully equipped kitchen and everything else you could think of to make your stay enjoyable. Bedrooms are at opposite ends of the apartments with their own private balconies.
The attention to detail at Sanctuary Palm Cove ensures that all your comforts have been thought of including some design features to make the most of our tropical climate so there’s plenty of cross breezes and shade cloth to keep the temperature comfortable during the summer months (and there’s obviously air-con if all else fails).
Within the grounds there is a 25 metre lap pool (heated in winter), spa, children’s pool and BBQ facilities. The beach, children’s playground and best restaurants are only a short walk away. Facilities include undercover secure parking, security access and lifts.
Palm Cove Beach: 50 metres
Cairns City: 25 minute drive
Cairns Airport: 20 minutes drive
Style/Rate: A Hidden Gem, with Spacious Studios, One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments
Sanctuary Palm Cove is a small boutique resort with only 21 fully self-contained 5-Star apartments set in 3 acres of beautiful tropical gardens. Private and tranquil with a 25m lap pool (heated in winter), children’s pool, spa and BBQ. Close to beach and restaurants...
We had an absolutely marvellous time in Palm Cove. The accommodation was outstanding - very clean & quiet. The pool at Sanctuary was perfect & the service spot on (new owners were friendly & helpful). This was our 1st time in Palm Cove - we have been to Noosa & Port Douglas - & Palm Cove was by far our fave - great restaurants, beach was lovely & it's a very relaxed place. If we were to have 1 gripe, it was that the wifi wasn't great at sanctuary (only mention it cause my husband had work to do). Otherwise, I'd say it was the perfect trip.
We didn't do any day trips (we did the reef etc a few yrs ago), but we did go the cairns zoom & wildlife dome which I'd recommend as we all thoroughly enjoyed it.
Rates do not include a daily housekeeping service.
|Minimum 3 Night Stay|
Cancellation fees unless otherwise arranged are as follows:
Between 29 - 14 days before arrival - your holding deposit and 2 nights accommodation
- Landscaped tropical gardens
- Central wetland feature
- 25m heated (winter) lap pool & Spa
- Children's wading pool
- BBQ area
- Permanent on-site management
- Tour Desk including on-site car hire
- Security access entry
- Access to walking tracks
- 100m to Palm Cove beach, jetty, village and restaurants
- Spacious 1, 2 & 3 Brm Apartments
- Only two apartments per floor
- Private balconies
- Classic interiors featuring quality fittings and luxury appliances
- Unique Tropical dining area with bi-fold doors creating an Indoor/Outdoor dining experience
- Full Kitchen with Eurpoean Appliances (Apartments only)
- Tepanyaki and hot wok gas burner on an island bench with canopy range hood
- Granite bench tops in kitchen & vanities
- DVD Player, CD Player and Cable TV
- Full split air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Full equipped laundry
- Lift access to all apartments
- Daily Servicing of apartments available (fees apply)
Sanctuary Palm Cove Queensland
6 Cedar Road, Palm Cove