Some people like travelling light and picking up all they need upon arrival.
That’s fine! Port Douglas has some good local shops and boutiques so you probably won’t go short.
On the other hand, some people like to maximise their time on holiday in leisure and recreation – shopping for the basics is the last thing they’ll want to be doing when away.
If you’re in the second category, FNQ Apartments hope that the following aide-memoirs might come in useful when you’re packing!
- Appropriate clothing. Port Douglas is tropical – so dress accordingly when you’re here.
- Sun glasses. Yes, it sounds obvious but you’d perhaps be amazed at how many people forget theirs and need to rush out to buy replacements.
- Barrier cream, moisturisers and after-sun lotions. Most Australians should know this one off by heart but it’s surprising how many still learn the hard way. Don’t be one of them!
- Insect repellent. Exclusive Port Douglas accommodation typically won’t have a problem here but insect annoyance is always a possibility in hot locations anywhere on the world. So, just in case, have something ready.
- A hat or cap. This is always a smart idea when you’re out in hot sun, whatever your idea of fashion appearance is. Dare we say it but it’s particularly worth thinking about for gentlemen who perhaps don’t have quite the amount of hair they once had.
- Your camera or whatever technology you use for taking snaps these days. You’ll see plenty of great things around Port Douglas and you’ll want to remember them.
- A pair of lightweight field binoculars. No, you probably won’t need them in your Port Douglas accommodation but they may prove to be very useful if you tour the local rainforest and are examining the flora and fauna.
This is, of course, a very basic set of reminders but we hope they’ll come in useful.
We look forward to welcoming you to the very best Port Douglas accommodation in the near future!
Your Add Here