Yes, we know that the internet is full of these sorts of ‘helpful hints’ and that we might have touched on this one before.
Even so, we know that every so often a guest arrives having left something precious behind and it proves to be a serious inconvenience. OK, you’re coming to Far North Queensland not going to Antarctica but even so, a quick re-check the night before you come to see us might be sensible.
Do you have:
- your toiletries;
- any prescription medications that you might find it difficult to pick up here without a doctor’s intervention;
- your wallet and cards etc. You might be amazed at how many people leave home to head off on holiday without their purse or similar;
- your technology. In our experience, people are slightly more inclined to forget laptops and tablets than their phones but both happen fairly regularly;
- your password book. True, we all know we’re not meant to write down anywhere the tens of thousands of passwords we need today to survive in the connected world but……..;
- your flight or rail tickets, if appropriate;
- your swimming gear (all our Cairns, Port
Douglasand Palm Cove accommodation have great swimming facilities either onsiteor very nearby). Of course, you can buy ‘cozzies’ locally but if you’ve picked up that designer label to flaunt around the pool, you’ll be very hacked off to find you’ve left it in your bedroom back home;
- the kids!
Just about everything else you can pick-up locally in the great shopping in Cairns or in the trendy little boutiques along the coast in other locations.
If you do find you’ve forgotten something important, don’t forget to call us before hitting the panic button. We’ve seen almost everything before and may have some great ideas to help in most if not all cases.
Check our private apartments in the Sea Temple Palm Cove Complex offer you the ultimate in extravagance! Enjoy a penthouse with private rooftop spa, swim-out apartment & direct beach access.
|PH: 1300 731 620 (within Aust)
International: + 61 7 4045 5091
Join us on Facebook
Your Add Here