From around the middle of the twentieth century, large numbers of people around the globe started to have holiday travel opportunities that had previously simply not existed or which were the preserve of the rich.
Increasing wealth in the western world coupled with low cost and rapid air transport made that possible.
What that means is that you may find yourself spoilt for choice and of course, Far North Queensland and Cairns has some pretty intensive competition for your attention.
We recognise that but let us give here our top reasons why we think Cairns is unbeatable for those precious holidays.
1. Of course, we have to start with the beaches and coastline. They are fantastically beautiful in and around the city and the stuff of incredible photographs and videos for future reminiscing!
2. In this part of Far North Queensland, the leisure opportunities are simply staggering. Snorkelling, scuba diving, boating, fishing, hiking, and hang gliding, forest tracking, 5-star dining – we could go on for ever!
3. Great service and friendly people. That’s worth its weight in gold because if you ever been to a holiday destination where the service standards and culture have been, well, a little bit lacking, you’ll know what we mean!
4. Luxurious Cairns accommodation and guaranteed (usually) weather. Say no more!
5. Access. You don’t have to spend 12 hours on a plane to get here from anywhere in Australia, so you’re not wasting your precious holiday time in tiring and frustrating travelling.
Now of course, as locals we are biased. We don’t mind admitting that!
However, we like all of our resorts up here including places such as Palm Cove and Port Douglas just as much. We’re being objective when we say you can be guaranteed a fantastic holiday up here. So why not get moving with that booking?
|PH: 1300 731 620 (within Aust)
International: + 61 7 4045 5091
Join us on Facebook
Your Add Here