Listed below are some of the comments we have received from past customers.
Thank you, I had a great break away.
Some of the activities we participated included
- Kuranda Markets (wouldn’t recommend due to lack of variety and poor quality goods)
- Kuranda butterfly sanctuary (a beautiful and peaceful experience. You get the opportunity to see the butterflies in all stages of life and a large variety of butterflies not normally seen)
- Breakfast with the birds at the wildlife centre (it was lovely being able to get up close with a variety of exotic birds)
- Daintree River Cruise (a great opportunity to view crocodiles. The guide was very informative and engaging)
- Daintree Forest Walk (a beautiful experience, we had a great guide who brought the forest alive. Would highly recommend)
- Drifting on Mossman River (a fun and peaceful experience. Would only attempt if you have moderate or above fitness).
- Day trip to Low Island ( a great option if you don’t want to travel out to the main reef as trip out is a lot shorter and you can still experience the reef as well as be on land if you prefer). The staff were fantastic and provided a lovely buffet lunch as part of the experience)
- Port Douglas markets (great markets with quality goods at reasonable prices). Get there early as it is very popular).
We couldn’t fault the service we received. The staff are very friendly and eager to help and their communication was excellent. Nothing was ever a problem. I would have no hesitation in using FNQ apartments again in the future.
I am happy for you to use my comments on your website.
I hope this helps.
I have stayed at the Pullman Sea Temple before but this was our first experience using FNQ.
Very impressed with the service in securing the apartment , the cost was very competitive and up to our arrival regular contact with FNQ was comforting in understanding the details around the process to pick up keys etc and details about the resort.
When we arrived the staff were courteous and clear in directions and assistance regarding the apartment.
In all a very pleasant experience and highly recommend FNQ to any prospective user.
Thanks for your email. We had a great time away - as we had two kids under 3 we didn’t do as much, however we went to Port Douglas for shopping and cafes, Port Douglas Markets which were nice!, we drove into Cairns and went and had lunch at the Marina and had a look at the shopping, and we went to the Kuranda Markets.
The apartment was great - service through FNQ was perfect, since the initial enquiry, to check out :) I will be recommending to family and friends. and when we return will go through FNQ again! We loved the apartment and the pool access was perfect for us as made it so easy with the kids.
Happy for you to use my feedback :)
Thanks to FNQ Apartments for a wonderful holiday at Sea Temple Port Douglas!
All areas of communication in planning, booking, travelling & refining arrangements were seamless. Staff were always available & helpful.
The apartment was superb.... great rate & an enormous, beautiful bath!!! Just delightful.
Sea Temple pools & services were superb.
For convenience we ate & drank frequently at the hotel restaurant & bar.
We also ate at our all time favourite Port restaurant Salsa..... superb!
April was s great time of year to relax in Port Douglas
Thankyou for your email and yes we are all home in much cooler Melbourne. We would like to thank you for being so helpful and so accommodating during the booking process. ‘Tugela’ was lovely and worked well for all the family.
We try to have family time away each year and will definitely keep you in mind when it’s time to book next years holiday.
Thanks again, kind regards, Anne
HI Brenda and Vanessa.
We had a wonderful holiday in such a beautiful part of Australia. Both apartments (Beaches at Port Douglas and Beach Club at Palm Cove) were excellent. In Port Douglas we loved the position of the apartment (close to Macrossan Street and the beach) and how it opened out to the pool deck. In Palm Cove we loved the spaciousness of the apartment and how well stocked it was with towels, linen, kitchen stuff and DVDs. Everything went smoothly with checkin. I did let Ian at Seascapes know that the air conditioner in the living room seemed to need new batteries (we just used the remote from another room instead so it wasn’t a problem) and we couldn’t find the remote for the DVD player. At Palm Cove one kitchen draw had a loose face and I reported that to Alan immediately.
In the lead up to our holiday I found it a pleasure speaking with you both. Your friendliness and professionalism were much appreciated. I hope we get to book something with you again. I’m keen to know about Hamilton Island.
Thank you for helping us have a great holiday. I’ve already remcommeded your services to friends.
Thanks for the follow up. We had a fantastic time in Portdouglas and we're lucky to have perfect weather everyday. The Cayman villas were perfect and our 2 bedroom villa was spacious, clean and nicely decorated. The location was perfect and everything was within walking distance.
We would definitely book there again and the service onsite was great as well.
While we were there we hired bikes, fished,hired a pontoon boat, went to the markets and dined out every night.
A perfect break,
Thanks for your recommendation,
Thankyou Brenda for all the hard work finding accommodation for myself and my family whilst visiting in Port Douglas. Your help was crucial in this all planning that needed to be done you did the hard work for us.
Thankyou for your great customer service.