Cairns Highlightsfrom $85
- Explore Cairns CBD
- St. Monica’s Cathedral – Step inside one of the most breathtaking cathedrals in all of Australia, featuring the world’s largest themed stained glass windows.
- Cairns Museum (available from 01st Aug 17)
- Afternoon Tea – Includes fresh scones from the oven, choice of locally grown tea, coffee or hot chocolate at a local café.
- Flecker Botanic Gardens – Guided walk through the lush Flecker Botanical Gardens, renowned for having one of the best exhibitions in Australia of tropical plants.
- Stunning Lookouts – Cairns’ best scenic lookouts. Take in the panoramic hillside views from the most stunning vantage points in Cairns.
- Barron Falls – Enjoy a walk at the lower section of the Barron Gorge National Park, Surprise Creek Falls.
- Palm Cove – Simply stunning as you stroll along the jetty or beach.
Departs Cairns 12.30pm.
Departs Northern Beaches 12noon
Upgrade to include Cairns ZOOM and Wildlife Dome
before jumping on board your afternoon tour.
(Make your own way to Cairns ZOOM and Wildlife Dome)*.
Cairns ZOOM is the world’s first Challenge Ropes Course in a wildlife park, situated in the Cairns city centre. Experience adventure at varying heights and levels of difficulty, on 65 elements of crossings and ziplines.
Mid-ZOOM - An easier level of difficulty, for your initiation. With tunnels, a climbing wall, cargo net, and swings.
Hi-ZOOM - At a greater level of difficulty for the more adventurous, consisting of more complex crossings and 3 zip lines – one of which takes you directly over Goliath the croc!
PowerJump - An enthralling freefall adventure with a 13 metre drop.
Dome-Climb - Walk along an external platform with spectacular views of the city, the sea, and surrounding landscapes.
Wildlife Dome - Daily shows and presentations, with free-flying birds and free-roaming animals.
Tour departs from Cairns: Mon - Sat (ex. public holidays)
Children: 4-14 Years