Dreamtime Dive & Snorkel by Reef Magic Cruisesfrom $199
Snorkellers and divers will experience two premium outer reef sites:
Moore Reef - home to Reef Magic's private pontoon located approximately 45 klms from Cairns.
Milln Reef & Flynn Reef are further out and home to some of the best snorkelling and diving on the reef.
Enjoy a relaxing five hours to explore and gain a deeper cultural understanding of this diverse ecosystem and our indigenous heritage.
Dreamtime is the only cruise which allows you to interact with original clap sticks and fire poles plus get live demonstrations of traditional dances and the didgeridoo.
- Indigenous welcome & acknowledgement
- Great Barrier Reef Creation Story
- Two premium Outer Reef Sites
- Morning & Afternoon Tea
- Freshly prepared buffet lunch
- Marine Biologist presentation
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Snorkelling equipment, lycra & wet suits
- 24 metre Catamaran
- Three spacious levels, airconditioned saloon, outdoor seating and sunbed space.
- Travels at approx 20-22 knots, with 90 minutes travel time to the reef.
- Dive deck and snorkel platform, providing easy access for water activities.
|0730||Check-in opens in Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street|
|0800||Board boat and grab your complimentary snorkel & flippers, Depart Marlin Jetty Cairns, safety Briefing|
|Indigenous welcome and acknowledgment, Great Barrier Reef creation story|
|1030||Arrive at Marine World on the Outer Reef|
|5 hours of activity time|
|1530||Depart Marine World|
Child: (4-14 years) Family:(2 Adults + 2 Children)
|Rates are inclusive of all government taxes & levies including a $7 Environmental Management charge,|
|* All diving is subject to successful completion of an on-board medical questionnaire. Certain medical conditions (ie: Asthma) and some medications may exclude individuals from diving. The minimum legal age for diving is 12 years. Certified Divers must produce Certification Card.|