Flames of the Forest Dining Experiencefrom $192
Flames of the Forest - choose from two different evenings to suit your tastes and your budget. We offer a very different experience to a restaurant being in a pristine natural setting in the rainforest near Port Douglas. It is like no other dining experience in Australia.
Flames of the Forest - A world away from the everyday. Step into a magical place - the rainforest at night - and in this timeless setting relax with the warm glow of Australian hospitality and fabulous food and Australian wines.
1.An Aboriginal Culture Experience in a Timeless Spiritual Setting
Tuesdays and Thursdays - 7.30pm - 10.30pm
(Closed 15th January - 31st March 2018)
The rainforest setting is the natural, authentic backdrop for this spiritual and mystical culture, a performance unique to Flames of the Forest, where you will learn about their timeless oral traditions in an intimate and personal setting.
This evening of candlelit drama, tropical dining, authentic Aboriginal culture explored through story telling and music.
- Return coach transfers
- Flaming arrival & candle lit forest
- Pre dinner drinks with hors d'oeuvres & sparkling wine
- Seven dish plattered banquet served to the table
- Dessert accompanied by Tableland Coffee and Daintree Tea
- Australian sparkling wine, Australian white & red wine, beer & soft drinks
- Aboriginal cultural performance featuring didgeridoo, singing & story telling
- Cover from the rain gods under a black silk and velvet lined marquee with crystal & budlight chandeliers, and other vital conveniences to ensure comfort.
- Shared tables so guests may meet other intrepid travellers
2. An exclusive, romantic dining experience.
On Saturday nights
(Closed 14th January - 31st March 2018)
An exquisite evening of dining in the rainforest, beneath our glittering canopy of crystal chandeliers.
Surrounded on all sides by the rainforest, the spectacle of the setting will take your breath away, as you dine on a tropical tasting menu and premium wines.
Book a table for two (or more) and enjoy a six course tasting menu of local flavours accompanied by premium Australian wines, beers and soft drinks
- Return coach transfers
- 6 course, plated, tropical tasting menu
- Quality Australian sparkling wine, Australian red & white wines, premium beer Soft drink, juice, water, tea and coffee
- Cover from the rain gods under black silk and velvet lined marquee highlighted bysparkling hand made crystal and bud light chandeliers, and other vital conveniences to ensure comfort.
- Tables can be booked as tables of two or more
- Live solo acoustic guitarist
7.30pm - 10.00pm (excluding transfer time)
The experience is not recommended for children under the age of 5
Child: 6 - 16 years