Great Adventures - Outer Barrier Reeffrom $250
The beauty of the Great Barrier Reef is yours to experience when you cruise to our mulit-level reef activity platform. Situated on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef, our spacious platform features undercover seating and tables to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch, full bar facilities, a swimming enclosure for children, change rooms with freshwater showers, sundeck, and scuba diving facilities with a semi-submerged platform. You will be able to snorkel and dive amongst some of the most spectacular coral gardens and marine life diversity on the Great Barrier Reef.
Or if you choose to stay dry, you can still embrace the natural wonderland below in our underwater observatory and spacious, air-conditioned semi-submersible vessel!
- Return air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
- Morning tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns
- Morning tea cake selection
- Three (3) hours at Outer Reef Activity Platform
- Snorkelling equipment
- Use of buoyancy vests & lycra/stinger suits
- Reef education presentation
- Hot and cold buffet lunch
- Semi-submersible coral reef viewing tour
- Underwater Observatory
- Guided Eco Reef Talk in the underwater observatory
- Afternoon tea and coffee available whilst at the platform, cheese and biscuits on return journey.
The Government Environmental Management & Administration Charge ($6.50 per person) is included in the cruise rates above - 31 Mar 2020
The Government Environmental Management & Administration Charge ($7 per person) is included in the cruise rates above - from 01 Apr 2020
Child: (4-14 years)
Family: 2 Adults + 2 Children
|Note: The minimum age for Scuba Diving is 12 years. Certain medical conditions, medications and height restrictions may preclude some people from participating in optional in-water activities. For advice, contact our office. After a single dive a wait of 12 hours is recommended before ascending to an altitude of 300 metres or greater. If doing multiple dives an interval of 24 hours is suggested.|