Half Day - Daintree River & Cassowary Fallsfrom $99
- What the day entails - Get ready for some adventure, go on “Safari” in our Soft-top Ex-Army Landrover. Travel out through “River Home” Cattle Station tracks, with a couple of creek crossings along the way.
- Our final destination is the Magnificent Cassowary Falls. There is nothing that can replace that first glimpse of a natural waterfall, even better is being able to swim right at the base of one!
- Guests have plenty of time to explore, swim, and watch the fish & turtles being fed.
- Cassowary Falls Numbers – We take a maximum of 10 passengers, run with a minimum of 2 passengers.
- Vehicle we use is a Toyota Hiace Commuter
- Access to waterfall – Landrover troupe carrier
- Pick up time – 7:30am – 12:30pm.
- Inclusions – Commentary on way to Daintree Village, 1hr river cruise on Daintree River, plus Morning Tea at Daintree Village (Jam, cream, scones and includes coffee, tea, milkshakes or soft drink) Pick up and drop off to accommodation.
What to Bring:-
- Swimwear and towel
- Sensible shoes
- Hat and sunscreen
Half day morning tour.
Select Options Above
Family = 2 Adults + 2 Children (under 14 years)