- Return coach transfers from Port Douglas accommodation.
- Return Poseidon cruise from Port Douglas.
- Morning tea, coffee with fresh muffins and focaccia on boarding.
- Afternoon tea with cake and tropical fruit platter.
- Tropical buffet lunch with prawns.
- Reef interpretation talk.
- Guided snorkel tour with marine biologist.
- Snorkelling equipment and instruction provided.
- Lycra suits and flotation devices.
- Prescription masks available at no extra cost.
- Professional photographer onboard.
Designed for personalised dive and snorkel adventures, the 24 metre dive and snorkel catamaran Poseidon takes you into the marine wilderness of the pristine Agincourt ribbon reefs - clear outer reef waters, beautiful corals and incredible marine life diversity.
Catering for snorkellers and certified divers, Poseidon departs from Port Douglas to visit three different and unique reef site environments. With a separate dive tender to assist with drift and wall diving, this is a day well suited to experienced divers and snorkellers.
Certified divers can enjoy up to 3 dives while snorkellers can explore shallow lagoons and spectacular drop-offs. Reef interpretation and a marine biologist guided snorkel tour are included. Poseidon also has a permit allowing guests to swim with dwarf minke whales if encountered.
Includes:Poseidon Cruises rates and inclusions. |
|Children: 4-14 years
Minimum age for diving is 12 years