Raging Thunder Ballooningfrom $229
As the sun rises our pilots gently lift off and quietly glide the balloons over the panorama of the Cairns Highlands (also known as the Atherton Tablelands). Take in the surrounding panorama, inland towards the Outback and east towards the hills that form part of the Great Dividing Range & which separate the Tablelands from the coast. then returned to Cairns or Kuranda with plenty of time to enjoy other tours in the same day.
|Express Flight - 30 Min Balloon Flight with guaranteed first bus return approx 0830am|
|Standard - 30 Min Balloon Flight|
|Standard 60 Min Balloon Flight|
On the day of your flight, you should bring your ticket, suitable clothing (shorts or trousers) with warm clothing in winter months, hat and optionally money for souvenirs.
- A levy of $30 fee comprising Civil Aviation insurance, landing fees, and part recovery of transfer costs and Government taxes and charges is includeded in rates quoted
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- Ballooning is not suitable for anyone who may be pregnant
- The minimum age is 4 years and those under 18 must travel with a guardian or parent
- It is a CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) requirement that you be able to climb in and out of the basket unaided using the footholds provided
Child rates apply to children aged 4-14 years
Family: 2 Adults + 2 Children