Reef Experience - Day Cruisefrom $195
Commence boarding at 7:30am, at the Marlin Jetty in Cairns for a BBQ breakfast. Then cruise to the Great Barrier Reef, where you spend 6 full hours snorkeling, scuba diving, swimming & visiting 2 spectacular reef locations. Come face to face with schools of tropical reef fish & amazing spectacular coral formations.
Let friendly, highly trained scuba dive instructors & crew show you the underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef on an introductory scuba dive or certified scuba diving. The glass bottom boat departs regularly for coral & marine life viewing.
Reef Experience is a very fortunate not to be restricted to visiting the same reef everyday. We have a selection of 5 spectacular reef locations. Each day, the Captain assesses the weather and other conditions and selects the two optimal diving and snorkeling reefs based on the comfort and safety of the passengers and the vessel. This guarantees the best Great Barrier Reef diving and snorkeling all year round!
- All snorkel and scuba dive equipment hire is included in your trip along with one free scuba dive!*
- Unlimited morning and afternoon snorkelling at two reef locations. Non-swimmer snorkel tours are also included throughout the day for those who require assistance in the water.
- Glass bottom boat tours are a great way to witness life beneath the waves. (Glass bottom boat tours are weather permitting).
- Breakfast bacon & egg rolls, lunch buffet and afternoon cheese, wine and biscuits are served. Dietary requirements will be met; please advise upon booking. All food is locally sourced and prepared fresh by our onboard chef.
- The interactive Marine Biology Presentation is a great way to learn about the marine life from our resident, onboard expert as you journey to your first reef destination.
- For those staying in the Cairns Buisness District area, bus transfers to and from your accommodation to the boat are included in your day trip.
- Unlike other operators we include mandatory reef tax and fuel levies for visiting the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park in the trip cost, so there won’t be extra hidden charges on the day.
- Tea & coffee served throughout the day except during journey times.
- Sun cream is provided onboard free of charge
|Rates include All reef levies & charges|
Family 2 Adults + 2 Children