Reef Magic Cruisesfrom $215
Unique to Reef Magic Cruises, their modern fast catamarans are never filled to capacity ensuring unmatched space, comfort & attentive service.
Snorkel in the sheltered coral lagoon, go scuba diving (no experience necessary) or join their Marine Biologist on a Guided Snorkel safari.
Not a confident swimmer? then stay dry and view the reef from the semi-submersible reef viewer, glass bottom boat or underwater observatory, try a Helmet Dive for a scuba-style experience without getting your hair wet, or soar above it all on a spectacular Reef Scenic Helicopter Flight. With 5 hours at the reef there is time to do it all.
If simply relaxing & soaking up the tropical warmth is more your style then take time out on our spacious sundeck where you will also find the regions only reef-based massage therapist. Best of all when travelling with Reef Magic Cruises you benefit from the expert local knowledge of a Cairns family owned company and the friendly Australian atmosphere for which they are renowned. Experience The Magic!
- 90 minute transfer on a spacious fast catamaran
- Morning and afternoon tea
- 5 hours at the Marine World reef activity platform
- Hot/Cold Tropical buffet lunch
- All snorkelling equipment (including free wetsuit or lycrasuit)
- Spacious Sundeck with lounges and shaded areas for summer
- Semi-Submersible AND Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Change rooms and fresh water rinse showers
- Great Barrier Reef presentation by our Marine Biologist
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee/filtered drinking water
- Underwater reef viewing observatory
- Infants safety swimming enclosure
- Fish feeding & identification session with our Marine Biologis
08:00 Check-in opens in Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street
09:00 Boat departs Cairns Marlin Jetty
10:30 Arrive at Marine World on the Outer Reef
5 hours of activity time
15:30 Depart Marine World
17:00 Arrive back to Cairns
Child: (4-14 years) Family:(2 Adults + 2 Children)
|As from 01st April 2017 - Rates are inclusive of all government taxes & levies including a $7 Environmental Management charge,|
|* All diving is subject to successful completion of an on-board medical questionnaire. Certain medical conditions (ie: Asthma) and some medications may exclude individuals from diving. The minimum legal age for diving is 12 years. Certified Divers must produce Certification Card.|