Silverswift Great Barrier Reeffrom $233
We're ready to whisk you away for a day of adventure, Silverswift is a luxury 29m catamaran designed with everything you need to experience an underwater world of colourful marine life in safety and comfort.
Locations vary with the conditions however each site is chosen for visual impact, ecological diversity and the challenge of discovery. We've chosen some of the best known dive sites off Cairns such as Flynn, Milln and Thetford reefs for their abundance of marine life. We also occasionally visit Pellowe Reef. These sites offer excellent wall dives, swim-throughs, and overhangs. Expect to see an abundance of marine life combined with plenty of hard corals such as staghorn, table, plate and boulder coral heads and many species of soft corals.
- Return Silverswift cruise from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal
- Scrumptious morning tea including focaccias and muffin cakes on boarding, Afternoon tea cakes, cheese & biscuits.
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch.
- Reef Interpretation.
- Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins).
- Guided Snorkel Tour
- Snorkel brief at each site.
- Qualified lifeguard supervision.
- Equipment for divers provided, including wetsuit.
- Hot freshwater showers.
- Prescription masks available at no additional cost.
- Lycra suits included
Departs 8.30am - Returns 4.30pm
What to Bring:
- Your camera.
- Swimming costume & towel.
- Hat, sunscreen & shirt.
- Certification Card for Certified Divers.
- Cash for drinks at the bar, credit card for additional dives.
|An Environmental Management Charge of $6.50 is included in rates quoted - valid to 31 Mar 2020|
|An Environmental Management Charge of $7 is included in rates quoted - valid from 01 Apr 2021|
|Child: 4-14 years
Family: 2 Adults + 2 Children
|*Note: The legal age for a person to dive is 12 years of age. Diving price same as adult. *Note : Some medical conditions may preclude diving. (Asthma and some medical conditions may prohibit scuba diving)|