The Adventure Comp - Cape Tribfrom $125
Cape Tribulation is located in the heart of the Daintree National Park World Heritage Area which contains the oldest continually surviving tropical rainforests in the world. Estimated to be over 100 million years old, the Wet Tropics area is home to around 50% of Australia's plant and animal species with many species found nowhere else in the world.
- Coastal Drive – Travel to Port Douglas on one of the most renowned scenic coastal roads in Australia. Have your camera ready and eyes pealed to the right as we depart Palm Cove for breath taking views.
- Port Douglas – Enjoy free time in Port Douglas to soak up the village atmosphere.
- Mossman Gorge- Enjoy a guided walk through this magnificent rainforest area taking in the boardwalk and waterholes.
- Alexandria Lookout – The perfect location to view where the Daintree Rainforest, Daintree River and the Coral Sea merge into one spectacular panoramic reflection. Ideal spot for those post card photo opportunities.
- Lunch Time – Bring your own lunch or purchase a snack from the restaurant and chill out on the white sand of Cape Tribulation Beach or enjoy a swim in the resort pool (Swimming in the ocean is seasonal due to stingers period Oct to June).
- Cape Tribulation Beach – Already there for the lunch break you now have free time for a walk along the full length of the magical Cape Tribulation Bay or simply kick back and relax under the fringing rainforest of the Daintree where the “Rainforest meets the Reef”!
- Daintree River Wildlife Cruise – Our journey continues to the majestic Daintree River for a 1 hour Wildlife and Crocodile exploration. This is a rare location to see wildlife at play in their native habitat and retrieve knowledge and tales of the area from a local naturalist guide.
- Rex Lookout – On the return trip back to Cairns we will stop briefly at Rex’s Lookout. A popular spot for tourist’s to take scenic photos of the coast line
Deluxe PAK - ADD the following
- Rainforest Habitat - We visit the award winning Rainforest Habitat where you will venture through purpose built native habitats of some of Australia's rare, endangered and beautiful native animals. You have a chance to have morning tea with the birds (option activity), hand feed a Kangaroo and see a Koala doing what they do best.....sleeping!
- Lunch Time - Only metres from Cape Tribulation Beach you will be treated to a Chef prepared lunch. Indulge in a set menu choice of local barramundi (fish), Steak and a Vegetarian option all served with a fresh garden salad & chips, daily baked bread finished off with a tropical fruit platter to share at your table. Bring your towel & swimmers for a dip in the resort pool or in the ocean (marine stingers are present during the stinger season Oct to June).
Select Options Above
Select Options Above
|Child Rate: 4-12 years|