Tropic Wings, Cape Tribulation & Daintree with Jungle Surfingfrom $252
Cape Tribulation is located within the Daintree National Park and is renowned as "where the oldest rainforest in the world meets the Great Barrier Reef". Travel to this Wet Tropics World Heritage area in small, personalised groups, with guided walks and guaranteed wildlife spotting & the thrill of gliding through the canape of the trees.
Journey to Port Douglas via the Captain Cook Highway, one of Australia's most scenic coastal drives.
- The Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
- Morning Tea
- Cross the Daintree River on Cable-driven ferry.
- Tropical Lunch included at a picturesque rainforest setting.
- Jungle Canopy Surfing
- Alexandra Lookout with magnificent views of the Daintree River and Coral Sea.
- Daintree River Cruise
- Return to Port Douglas and on to Cairns.
Departs daily at approx 7.00am Cairns or 8.15am from Port Douglas. Returns approx 7.30pm Cairns & 6.00pm Port Douglas Includes National Park fees.
Child Rates: 4 - 14 years
Family: 2 Adults + 2 Children